Events and workshops
Making the Most of Crowdfunding – Thursday 29 November
Reaching people is hard right?! And getting them to commit is even harder?!
You’re not alone! Get all the juice at this fun and interactive event, including:
– What Crowdfunding is all about and why it’s taken off
– Who uses it and why
– Surprising success stories and epic fails
– How to use Crowdfunding better
– Work on your own Crowdfunding idea!
– Get advice and insight from our guest speaker on what it’s really like!
In recognition of how busy everyone is at this time of the year and to maximise the opportunity for more people to come after work/before dinner, this FREE event will be short, sharp and to the point, jam-packed with information, insights, case studies and FUN.
So come along from 4-6pm at the Katanning Club, Amherst Street.
Delicious canapes and drinks (available for purchase from the bar) to follow!
Places are limited. To avoid disappointment, please RSVP by 25 November to 0458 755 295 or firstname.lastname@example.org