Round 1 of the 10 Week Bin Transformation is currently underway.
If you missed out, keep an eye out for new rounds coming up in 2018.
If you would like us to notify you of new rounds via email, please submit your details below:
This September, join people right across Australia in cutting your household waste with the 10 Week Bin Transformation!
Reducing the amount of rubbish you send to landfill is about breaking old habits and forming new ones. Going “cold turkey” is hard – that’s why this program is about taking it one small step at a time instead, helping you make changes AND stick with them.
Over 10 weeks, we’ll tackle major categories of domestic waste production together – one at a time. We’ll support you with expert mentoring and help you to drop the size of your bin without compromising on your lifestyle.
The program is based on-line, so you can access it wherever you live and whenever suits you.
For just $15, you get:
- Weekly emails including tasks, tips, videos and even activities for the kids
- An exclusive “closed group” Facebook page to share hints and advice with other participants
- Free products to help you on your way
- Free entry to the Low Waste Shopping Tour (Katanning)
- Mentoring and support directly from Ella Maesepp – our local green-guru as featured on the ABCs War on Waste website for their family waste reduction achievements.
- Knowing that you’re saving money and the environment at the same time!
The 10WBT will launch September 19th 2017, and run for 10 weeks.
How many bin sizes will you drop in just 10 weeks?
Please note, if you are paying with Credit Card or Debit Card, you will still need to go to the PayPal website, and select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” at the bottom. Example screenshot shown:
Please note that Tuesday 26th September 2017 is your last day to register for the current round. New rounds will be announced in 2018.