It's on! Save the Date! The annual fox shoot in our area will be held in February 2020! Teams can shoot either the Friday 21st or Saturday 22nd night (or both if
It’s on! Save the Date!
The annual fox shoot in our area will be held in February 2020!
Teams can shoot either the Friday 21st or Saturday 22nd night (or both if you’re wild keen!) and the Free Tally Breakfast on the morning of Sunday 23rd February.
Keep an eye out for emails and posts about the event!
The location of the Tally Breakfast will be emailed out to registered Team Captains closer to the event. For privacy reasons, it will not be made public, so you must register to get these details. We are planning to hold the breakfast just east of Katanning this year. There will be a free breakfast and a quick tally up! Bring your chairs and a grub kit – cup, plate, fork, knife – we’ll supply the rest!
To register your team complete the form below:
or alternatively, you can register your team via email at email@example.com by providing:
- Team Name
- Team Captain Name, phone and email address
- Property Name / Location you will be shooting on
- Anticipated number of team members
We also remind you that as Team Captain you agree that you and your team will adhere to the following conditions:
- Shooting takes place on private land, with the owner’s permission.
- The liability insurance of the individual property covers any incidents.
- Safety is the participants own responsibility, so we commit to safe practices – alcohol, shooting & driving don’t mix!
- On the morning of the Tally Breakfast, guns will be unloaded and locked inside the vehicles or left secured at home!
(Sunday) 7:00 am - 9:00 am