Want to build and market your business or organisational profile as a sustainable or ‘green’ operation? Well a corporate membership with us will make it that much easier to get the message out to your networks and attract new clients.
To be eligible for Corporate Membership, all you need to do is pay an annual membership fee of $150. This entitles you to exclusive access to a whole bunch of rewards and benefits, including:
- Your annual corporate membership fee is a tax deduction
- We will promote the fact that you are a member:
- Your organisation name will be included on our website, as a hyperlink to your own website
- Donating is good for business – increase your market access through ‘green profiling’ and promoting your sustainability commitment to your clients, by referencing your membership with us
- We can link you with networks to do business with that you may not have been exposed to during the course of everyday business, simply by you being part of our family. Your membership being promoted by us via our website and other channels means others that we work with can get in touch with you about your business and vice versa
- You will have access to additional perks associated with member specific promotions and initiatives
- ‘Giving back’ has benefits for the general health and well-being of your staff. Getting involved in planting days and other volunteer activities can be great team building exercises!
- We will keep you informed on where your time and money as a member goes, by:
- Sending you an annual update to thank you for your support and summarising the key initiatives and projects we worked on as a result of your membership
- Keeping you up to date on the latest via the Wednesday Wrap-Up e-news
Fill out the form to sign up!