Want access to all the latest news and information about what we are doing and how it can benefit you? Well signing up as an official member of Katanning Landcare gives you exclusive access to all the hot tips and latest goss! And it’s free!
All you need to do to be eligible for Individual Membership is fill out our online form below, or get in touch with our office direct, so that we can take down your details and get you subscribed to our Wednesday Wrap e-newsletter.
What does this mean?
- We will promote the fact that you are a member on the Individual Membership page of our website, by including your name in the members list (unless you request us not to do so)
- You will have access to additional perks associated with member specific promotions
- You will receive a hand-written and customised ‘thank you’ card from Katanning Landcare upon first becoming a member, featuring one of our locally iconic native species
- ‘Giving back’ has benefits for your general health and well-being and a planting day can be a great family day out on the school holidays (a great way to burn off the kids’ energy too!)
- We will keep you informed on where your time and money as a member goes, by:
- Sending you an annual update to thank you for your support and summarising the key initiatives and projects we worked on as a result of your membership
- Keeping you up to date on the latest via the Wednesday Wrap-Up e-news
You aren’t obligated to do anything once your membership has been processed, but we do encourage you to take advantages of the benefits of being a member by getting involved in all of our fantastic projects and initiatives.
Already receive the Wednesday wrap-up and possibly other e-newsletters from us? Please take the time to fill in the online form anyway so that we have your confirmation of consent to become a formal member of Katanning Landcare.
Fill out the form to join!
- use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this Website in your jurisdiction.