We are nearing the end of the season! We have reached the point where we are starting to grade plants and fill orders!
And it is time for our fabulous customers to start putting their seedlings into the ground!
There are a FEW species left. You can download the ‘What’s Left List’ (as at 25 May 2022) from the link at the bottom of this post. Stock is limited, but we do still have plenty of saltbush and a bit of rhagodia available if you’re after some fodder shrubs. Also, you can still order Eyres Green Saltbush by going direct to their website (their order form is right at the bottom of the page).
From June, we start to get very busy filling orders, so here’s a few things to know to make your collection time as easy as possible:
- You can start to collect your orders from Tuesday 7th June BUT
- You must book your collection appointment with Amy Richardson (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0428 479 623)
- As we can only prepare a limited number of trays each day, a weeks’ notice is required
- Collection appointments can be made between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday (we are closed weekends and Public Holidays)
- Delivery can be organised by special arrangement, and fees apply for this service. Please speak to Adelle Andrews (email email@example.com or call her on 0456 432 235) to make any delivery inquiries.
- Final invoices will be sent out and must be paid prior to collection. Final invoices are based upon actual plants provided. You will not be charged for any shortfalls in inventory.
- Final Day for collection: Friday 19th August. After that date, the sprinklers will be shut off. No refunds will be given.
- Note that both Amy and Adelle work limited days and hours, so please give as much lead time as possible to ensure a call or email back. We won’t be able to help you if you ‘just rock up’. Avoid disappointment and call ahead 🙂
We know that last year there were some concerns with plant quality. Please be assured that we were aware of the short-comings with last years’ stock, and have taken steps to ensure that the plants going out the door this year are only the best and healthiest we are able to produce. And we are taking steps to make even more improvements for the coming year.
You can download the What’s Left List by clicking on the link below.
If you didn’t get something you really wanted this year, please book early (book now!) for the 2023 planting season. We provide stock on a first-in-first-served basis. And if you book before November 30th 2022, you will receive a 5% early-bird discount off your whole 2023 order.
Nursery Sales & Customer Service Contact: Amy Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org 0428 479 623