The annual fox shoot tally breakfast will happen on Valentines Day, Friday 14th February 2021, with shooting Friday and Saturday nights. The location of the Tally Breakfast will be emailed out
The annual fox shoot tally breakfast will happen on Valentines Day, Friday 14th February 2021, with shooting Friday and Saturday nights.
The location of the Tally Breakfast will be emailed out to registered Team Captains closer to the event. For privacy reasons, it will not be made public, so you must register to get these details. We are planning to hold the breakfast just west of Katanning this year. There will be a free breakfast and a quick tally up!
Bring your chairs and a grub kit – cup, plate, fork, knife – we’ll supply the rest!
(Sorry, our online form is currently broken! Please register using one of the other options)
You can register your team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 9821 4327 (option 2) and provide:
- Team Name
- Team Captain Name, phone and email address
- Property Name / Location you will be shooting on
- Anticipated number of team members (How many for breakfast?)
We also remind you that as Team Captain you agree that you and your team will adhere to the following conditions:
- Shooting takes place on private land, with the owner’s permission.
- The liability insurance of the individual property covers any incidents.
- Safety is the participants own responsibility, so we commit to safe practices – alcohol, shooting & driving don’t mix!
- On the morning of the Tally Breakfast, guns will be unloaded and locked inside the vehicles or left secured at home!
(Sunday) 6:00 am - 9:00 am