It's on! Save the Date! The annual fox shoot in our area will be held in April 2019! Teams can shoot either the Friday 5th or Saturday 6th night (or both if
It’s on! Save the Date!
The annual fox shoot in our area will be held in April 2019!
Teams can shoot either the Friday 5th or Saturday 6th night (or both if you’re wild keen!) and the Free Tally Breakfast on Sunday 7th morning.
Keep an eye out for emails and posts about the event!
The location of the Tally Breakfast will be emailed out to registered Team Captains closer to the event. For privacy reasons, it will not be made public, so you must register to get these details. We are planning to hold the breakfast just north-east of Katanning this year. There will be a smaller prize pool, a free breakfast and a quick tally up! Bring your chairs and a grub kit – cup, plate, fork, knife – we’ll supply the rest!
To register your team, click here!
or alternatively, you can register your team via email at email@example.com by providing:
- Team Name
- Team Captain Name, phone and email address
- Property Name / Location you will be shooting on
- Anticipated number of team members
We also remind you that as Team Captain you agree that you and your team will adhere to the following conditions:
- Shooting takes place on private land, with the owner’s permission.
- The liability insurance of the individual property covers any incidents.
- Safety is the participants own responsibility, so we commit to safe practices – alcohol, shooting & driving don’t mix!
- On the morning of the Tally Breakfast, guns will be unloaded and locked inside the vehicles or left secured at home!
5 (Friday) 9:00 pm - 7 (Sunday) 9:00 am