What time do I show up?
When can I set up my booth?
What’s going on!?
Timings for set up and pack down for stall holders:
Friday 15th September 2017
- 3:00-7:00pm – Ram Pavilion Stalls can be set up. The building will be locked overnight.
Saturday 16th September 2017
- 6:00am – Market Stalls in the Shearing Shed can be set up. Please refer to instructions from Katanning Ag Society.
- 6:00am – Outdoor Stalls can begin setup
- 8:00am – Ram Pavilion doors open (we will try to get this opened earlier if possible, but can’t be guaranteed) for set up and market traffic
If you are travelling and have to set your stall up on Saturday morning, don’t worry, we’re happy to have you come in later as required.
- 8:00am – Trading traffic can be expected to begin
- 10:00am – Entertainment on stage begins,
Roaming entertainers will be onsite throughout the day from 10:00am.
- 10:30am – Official Welcome, Presentations and Speeches
- 11:00am – Poultry Auction deliveries cease. Please check with Katanning Ag Society team to confirm details.
- 2:00pm – Official Close
Please remove all your belongings from the Ram Pavilion at this time, as we will not be accessing the facility on Sunday.
Please contact us on 9821 4327 or firstname.lastname@example.org
if you need more details.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!