Thank you to all our wonderful customers. We have sold out and can not take any more orders for 2022.
We are nearing the end of the season, with all orders needing to be picked up by our customers by Friday 19th August.
Here’s a few things to know to make your collection time as easy as possible:
- Final invoices will be sent out and must be paid prior to collection. Final invoices are based upon actual plants provided. You will not be charged for any shortfalls in inventory.
- Once you have paid for your orders, you will receive an automated email from our system that provides a link to book your seedling pick up
- You will need to know your order number (check back over your invoice, and look for Order #)
- If you have trouble with the link, you can book your collection appointment with Amy Richardson (email email@example.com or call her on 0428 479 623)
- As we can only prepare a limited number of trays each day, a minimum of one weeks’ notice is required
- Currently (as of 20th July) we are booked out to 1st August, so spaces are filling fast.
- Collection appointments can be made between 8:30am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday (we are closed weekends and Public Holidays)
- Final Day for collection: Friday 19th August. After that date, the sprinklers will be shut off. No refunds will be given.
- Note that Amy works limited days and hours, so please give as much lead time as possible to ensure a call or email back. We won’t be able to help you if you ‘just rock up’. Avoid disappointment and call ahead 🙂
If you didn’t get something you really wanted this year, please book early (book now!) for the 2023 planting season. We provide stock on a first-in-first-served basis. And if you book before November 30th 2022, you will receive a 5% early-bird discount off your whole 2023 order.
We will post a new order form in the next few weeks, so watch our Facebook page, and the Nursery Page to get the fresh new list when it’s ready.
Nursery Sales & Customer Service Contact: Amy Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org 0428 479 623
Leave A Comment